Skip to main content

My Sister CamsAnn has 3.6K+ Readers in Wattpad

Time Escape - Wattpad Story by CamsAnn

Several months ago, I thought about writing a blog post about my sister's Wattpad stories. I believe it's a good opportunity to promote her stories that way, too. Back then, I remembered seeing that she already has 2,300 followers (to my surprise), and when I checked back today (to make sure 2.3k is still accurate) then boom it's 3,605! It's a really wonderful sight! Proud sister here!

My sister CamsAnn has an amazing 3,605 readers (and counting) in Wattpad!

So I was dying to ask her: how did you get so many readers?

But I did not. Instead, I read one of her latest stories titled 'Time Escape' and I finally understand how. It has over 339,189+ reads and 8,873+ votes. Out of all the stories, this one has remarkably huge stats.

So I messaged her saying: "Hey! I have no idea that you have a huge number of readers! That's totally awesome!" and blasted several comments on her Wattpad story.

Spoiler Alert: You may see very minimal spoiler ahead. Continue with caution.

An Intriguing Story About Time

I don't know how and I don't know if it's magic or miracle, but suddenly, I escaped time. The only explanation I can think of is that maybe... everything is really possible.
So what if, you were in pain, and then you suddenly woke up and found yourself in a different time?

The concept of escaping time was also discussed into the story. You may have thought that it's just a usual story about time travel, but be prepared to witness the twists.

I read several comments from other readers and they were really drawn to the story of Lei and Tacio (the main characters). It is definitely a love story that bends through years and carves deep twists into each reader's hearts. Many have shed tears.

I guess, we all have an unconscious desire of time escapade or the idea itself.

A View of the World from a Teen's Perspective

Some people may say the depiction of 1989 is not so old and far enough from time, but if you are looking into it from a teen's point of view, it is very relate-able, especially when they were born in 2000s. Changes were rapidly happening during the transition to the new millennium, and there is so much to compare with the before and after 2000.

Take Time to Read

I don't want to spoil the story and what experience it can offer you, so I'm inviting you to read the story Time Escape on Wattpad by CamsAnn! It is mainly written in Filipino language, but also uses English language as well.

Follow CamsAnn on her social media channels:

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CamsAnnWattpad/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/camsannwattpadstories/
Wattpad Profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/CamsAnn

Comments

  1. Nakaka-excite na nakakakilig basahin! Hahaha. Na-feature sa isang blog post. Dami ko talagang nae-experience na cool things dahil sayo ate! Nyahaha. Mas lalong nabuhay ang writer self ko saka na-realize ko na nakagawa talaga ako ng magagandang kwento. Mag-iimprove pa 'ko. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Keep on writing! Your words scream life! ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Manga)

Meeting Hirotaka and Narumi In a fortunate day of Feb 26, 2018, I crossed paths with these two Otakus — Hirotaka Nifuji and Narumi Momose — at Lit Manga and Anime page. I immediately fell in love with them! So before I become carried away again, let me tell you more about the manga itself, first. Love is Hard for Otaku We can mention the manga in a few different ways: Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku ヲタクに恋は難しい (Japanese) (Otaku) Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzikashii As for me, I will be using Wotakoi for easy typing, Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii for Japanese, and Love is Hard for Otaku for English. What about Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Manga This is a Japanese webmanga is written and illustrated by Fujita .  Genre: Comedy, Romance April 17, 2014 - manga was first posted at Pixiv Nov 6, 2015 - serialization in Comic Pool (a joint web manga publication project by Ichijinsha and Pixiv) April 30, 2015 - Ichijinsha published the manga in print There are already 5 volu

Where to Watch Korean Dramas?

A new version of this blog post has been published on my new blog. Check it here. If you read my blog page about Korean dramas , you'll know that I mainly watch Kdrama series at VIU ( it's free , or you can subscribe for premium membership if you want additional perks). I was actually surprised to find out recently that their premium is now available for all networks (Globe, TM, Smart, Sun). That's why I'm making this post. I used the VIU mobile app since mid of last year and has been a premium member since December of 2017. 5 Good Reasons Why I Like Watching Kdramas at viu [1] Optimized layout for easy viewing Take a look at the website layout. It is very user-friendly, allows you to select the episode easily, and is not cluttered with ads. Same goes for the layout of their mobile app . I'm just a mobile data prepaid user, and as with my experience in streaming, it rarely stop and buff. Great viewing experience (but of course your internet speed i

Age Matters | A Webtoon by Enjelicious

This article was moved here: Age Matters | A Webtoon by Enjelicious