Skip to main content

Wotakoi Anime Episode 2: Reactions

Narumi hiding from Hirotaka

The second episode of Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii features a very familiar Nintendo DS interface of Pokemon games!

This is definitely one of the cute things that I like about Wotakoi. Gamers can totally relate, especially when Hirotaka uses games to explain or mention examples. Haha!

That Awkward Feeling When You Just Started Dating

Well, Narumi is having a hard time feeling awkward whenever she sees Hirotaka, while the gamer otaku is absolutely clueless.

Hirotaka: "...she always runs away like a mythical Pokemon."


And there's a golden piece of advice we should all learn from Hana-chan.

Koyanagi: "Avoiding him for no reason is unfair. Nifuji might think you don't like him anymore."


What Happens When Your Boyfriend Heard You Say You Like Someone Else

Hahahahahahaha!! Let me laugh first, because this is really so adorably funny! Narumi told Hana-chan that Kabakura-senpai is much more her type (than Hirotaka), and then he appears like a wild Pokemon on the map! Hahaha!

Super mad Hirotaka and his senior Kabakura appeared!

What will 'frightened' Narumi do?

What will Narumi do?

She attempted to 'Run' but Hirotaka blocked it (haha), so our power couple Koyanagi (Hana-chan) and Kabakura tried to mediate the tension, where they ends up fighting (instead of our cute fujoshi-gamer couple). Haha! And in the process, Narumi attempts to escape again...

Narumi cannot run

Hirotaka's Confession

This scene is so cheesy!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Hirotaka: "I didn't mean to scare you. I wasn't sure how much space I should give you. We were much close when we used to be friends. I shouldn't have told you that I like you."

I shouldn't have told you that I like you

But they both realized that Hirotaka never said it. LOL

[Viewers who don't remember should re-watch the previous episode.]

[Viewers who don't remember should re-watch the previous episode.]
Don't say, "I shouldn't have told you."

This is what it looks like when Hirotaka is embarrassed or surprised (or when he smiled). Ha! xD

"I thought, you didn't like me anymore."
Hirotaka really has a cute way of sincerely expressing his feelings. ♥



Images © Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Watch Korean Dramas?

A new version of this blog post has been published on my new blog. Check it here. If you read my blog page about Korean dramas , you'll know that I mainly watch Kdrama series at VIU ( it's free , or you can subscribe for premium membership if you want additional perks). I was actually surprised to find out recently that their premium is now available for all networks (Globe, TM, Smart, Sun). That's why I'm making this post. I used the VIU mobile app since mid of last year and has been a premium member since December of 2017. 5 Good Reasons Why I Like Watching Kdramas at viu [1] Optimized layout for easy viewing Take a look at the website layout. It is very user-friendly, allows you to select the episode easily, and is not cluttered with ads. Same goes for the layout of their mobile app . I'm just a mobile data prepaid user, and as with my experience in streaming, it rarely stop and buff. Great viewing experience (but of course your internet speed i

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Manga)

Meeting Hirotaka and Narumi In a fortunate day of Feb 26, 2018, I crossed paths with these two Otakus — Hirotaka Nifuji and Narumi Momose — at Lit Manga and Anime page. I immediately fell in love with them! So before I become carried away again, let me tell you more about the manga itself, first. Love is Hard for Otaku We can mention the manga in a few different ways: Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku ヲタクに恋は難しい (Japanese) (Otaku) Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzikashii As for me, I will be using Wotakoi for easy typing, Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii for Japanese, and Love is Hard for Otaku for English. What about Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Manga This is a Japanese webmanga is written and illustrated by Fujita .  Genre: Comedy, Romance April 17, 2014 - manga was first posted at Pixiv Nov 6, 2015 - serialization in Comic Pool (a joint web manga publication project by Ichijinsha and Pixiv) April 30, 2015 - Ichijinsha published the manga in print There are already 5 volu

Age Matters | A Webtoon by Enjelicious

This article was moved here: Age Matters | A Webtoon by Enjelicious