Skip to main content

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Manga)

Meeting Hirotaka and Narumi

In a fortunate day of Feb 26, 2018, I crossed paths with these two Otakus — Hirotaka Nifuji and Narumi Momose — at Lit Manga and Anime page. I immediately fell in love with them!

So before I become carried away again, let me tell you more about the manga itself, first.

Hirotaka Nifuji and Narumi Momose - Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Love is Hard for Otaku

We can mention the manga in a few different ways:
  • Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku
  • ヲタクに恋は難しい (Japanese)
  • (Otaku) Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzikashii
As for me, I will be using Wotakoi for easy typing, Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii for Japanese, and Love is Hard for Otaku for English.

What about Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Manga

This is a Japanese webmanga is written and illustrated by Fujita
  • Genre: Comedy, Romance
  • April 17, 2014 - manga was first posted at Pixiv
  • Nov 6, 2015 - serialization in Comic Pool (a joint web manga publication project by Ichijinsha and Pixiv)
  • April 30, 2015 - Ichijinsha published the manga in print
  • There are already 5 volumes as of March 2018
  • Kodasha USA confirms English version of Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku will be released:
    • Volumes 1, 2, and 3 on April 17, June 12, and October 2, respectively
  • Wotakoi will have an anime TV series by A1 Pictures that will start on April 2018 on Fuji TV
Tarou Kabakura and Hanako Koyanagi

The Story of Wotakoi

The manga story is centered between the romantic comedy between four Otakus working in the same company.
  • Narumi Momose, who secretly hides her interest in fujoshi
  • Hirotaka Nifuji, a game otaku guy with a very emotionless face and aura
  • Tarou Kabakura, who secretly hides his lifestyle being an otaku
  • Hanako Koyanagi, an otaku who loves to cosplay male characters

Where to Read Wotakoi?

Back to Anime and Manga

I've been in hiatus with anime (don't blame the Kdramas), and even though it's a rare occasion for me to be captured by a manga series, I guess it all happens because it's meant to be. ♥

I'm looking forward for the anime series of Wotakoi and I hope that the Hubbyte Toy Store I contacted can hunt me copies of the English-translated manga volumes. ♥

Hirotaka Nifuji and Narumi Momose - Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Tarou Kabakura and Hanako Koyanagi - Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Watch Korean Dramas?

A new version of this blog post has been published on my new blog. Check it here. If you read my blog page about Korean dramas , you'll know that I mainly watch Kdrama series at VIU ( it's free , or you can subscribe for premium membership if you want additional perks). I was actually surprised to find out recently that their premium is now available for all networks (Globe, TM, Smart, Sun). That's why I'm making this post. I used the VIU mobile app since mid of last year and has been a premium member since December of 2017. 5 Good Reasons Why I Like Watching Kdramas at viu [1] Optimized layout for easy viewing Take a look at the website layout. It is very user-friendly, allows you to select the episode easily, and is not cluttered with ads. Same goes for the layout of their mobile app . I'm just a mobile data prepaid user, and as with my experience in streaming, it rarely stop and buff. Great viewing experience (but of course your internet speed i

Age Matters | A Webtoon by Enjelicious

This article was moved here: Age Matters | A Webtoon by Enjelicious